I’m providing my reading backlog here because I believe you can learn a lot about a person based on the information they choose to ingest. I welcome your suggestions and feedback.
In a loosely-ranked order.
- Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harari
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams, Matthew Walker
- Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Rick Hanson
The Magicians, Lev Grossman
- The Power Broker: Robert Moses and the Fall of New York, Robert Caro
Bad Blood, John Carreyou
- The Right Stuff, Tom Wolfe
- Why Liberalism Failed, Patrick J. Deneen
- Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right, Jane Mayer
- Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, Patrick Suskind
- Dark Matter, Blake Crouch
- Robert Caro’s series on LBJ